About higher education / employment

I would like to enter university in Japan. What kind of support does the school provide?
We will meet with you one-on-one and introduce you to the university that fits your wishes.
Furthermore, you can also study subjects required for other exams besides Japanese.
I would like to find a job in Japan. What kind of support does the school provide?
We will teach you business manners, how to write resumes, and how to interview.
Also, we will introduce you to a place of employment that suits your wishes, and will support you in the procedures for changing procedure to a work visa.
When and how should I apply for the JLPT and the EJU?
Your homeroom teacher will tell you about all the exams you need to go to school or to find a job.
We will support you in applying for the required exams when you need to.

Dormitory, Apartment House

How do I commute to school from the dormitory?
Students come to school by walking, bicycle or train.
How long does it take to get to school from the dormitory?
The dormitories are located in various places, so the time varies, but it is about 15 to 30 minutes by bicycle.
It takes 5 minutes by train, but it takes about 20 minutes to walk from the dormitory to the station.
Do I have to live in the dormitory?
You can decide for yourself whether you live in the dormitory.

About part-time job

Do you introduce me to a part-time job?
We introduce you to part-time jobs at the Student Division. We introduce you to just the right job according to your Japanese level and rhythm of life.
What kind of part-time job do you introduce to students at school?
For those who are not yet skilled in Japanese, we introduce you to bento and bread factories.
For those who are skilled in Japanese, we will introduce you to convenience stores and restaurants.
To the top of this page